Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 things that made me happy during the past week

1. every summer morning


2. The rain barrel our neighbor made for us got put to use!!! - Tim installed it just in time to collect water from the desperately needed rainfalls (we still need more, but what we got felt sooooo good) (it's been so dry, look at all the walnut leaves already fallen on the ground)


3. winning a raffle to take home a fern centerpiece from my cousin's fiance's bridal shower - I've always wanted to plant ferns, now I'll have a nice reminder of the day


4. something new: I've started doing these "5 Tibetan Rites" each morning - spinning is my favorite!


5. discovering that others also keep a "Happy List"... (Ha!) Keep focusing on life's happy moments! :)
(I'm trying to be diligent about maintaining this list as a weekly exercise as well)